stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Yatawara <ruw...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Apache Stratos Logo
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 18:53:35 GMT
Out of the lot No. 3 (listed 2nd) seems to be the best looking. The design
is simple, yet meaningful without much clutter.

However, just a thought : at a glance the cloud in the middle (the white
one against blue) appears to be, rather out of place.

Thanks,
Ruwan

I like #3 (second in the list). But for me, it would be better to make the
font color for "Stratos", a bit dark in it, like in #7. This would make the
visibility of the name more clear, when used in slides, webapages, etc.

Thanks,
Kishanthan.