stratos-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Apache Stratos Logo
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:07:31 GMT
Not saying that you should necessarily follow this model, but
CloudStack has a directory in our SVN tree for such resources:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack/media/

And we reference that as the official set of images. It keeps it out
of our source code, but still in version control, and accessible for
folks who might need it.

--David

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@wso2.com> wrote:
> Checked in somewhere? And probably made easily accessible via the web site
> too.
>

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Where is the press kit located?
>>

>> On 18 July 2013 13:44, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Great work Amal on the logos. Can you please also contribute the entire
>>> press kit. Typically this includes favicon, the icns icon, and a powered by
>>> Stratos and/or Stratos Inside logos.
>>>
>>> Also, a website banner with the logo embedded will be great.
>>>
>>> Suresh

If