stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Fernando <pradee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring org.wso2.carbon.tenant.dispatcher component
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 07:54:31 GMT
Hi Lakmal,

I tried applying the patch locally. Yes it gives the above error while
using 'git am' . However it works fine if i use 'git apply <patch>' . The
only downfall of using git apply is that you create a new commit string.

I tried to create a new patch even starting from the scratch, still hitting
the same issue. :( Although im not a git expert, bit of googling revealed
that git am has its own issues [1]

Still i can't figure out the problem at the moment. If possible please use
'git apply'

thanks,
--Pradeep

[1]