stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Fernando <pradee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [patch] refactoring org.apache.stratos.deployment
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 09:15:43 GMT
Hi all,

Im re-attaching the patch here. See if it works.

I tried to build the sources from the component level after refactoring,
but it failed. hope we are not there yet..

The project org.apache.stratos:org.apache.stratos.cartridge.agent:2.1.3
(/home/pradeep/checkout/git-repos/apache-stratos/components/org.apache.stratos.cartridge.agent/2.1.3/pom.xml)
has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find
org.apache.stratos:cartridge-agent-parent:pom:2.0.0 in
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has
elapsed or updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong
local POM @ line 24, column 10 -> [Help 2]

thanks,
--Pradeep