stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why submit patches over mail and not using Jira?
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:01:20 GMT
It is a good idea to accept patches in any medium:

 * Email submissions
 * ReviewBoard or Gerrit
 * JIRA tickets with attachments
 * GitHub pull requests

(Yes, you can accept GitHub pull requests. Infra will mirror us to Github.)

We can have ReviewBoard or Gerrit set up if we want to review patches
internally.

It is in our best interests not to exclude any form of contribution.
Though, of course, we should communicate our recommended / preferred method.