stratos-dev mailing list archives

From sanjeewa malalgoda <sanjeewa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We can get rid of following components in Stratos code
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 10:53:44 GMT
Hi All,
+1 for having minimal set of components. Shall we create list of components
we need here. AFAIU following components must be there. Please add/ remove
what i missed here. So we can come up with final list and continue
refactoring.

autoscaler
autoscaler-service
lb-endpoint
org.wso2.carbon.lb.common
account-mgt
org.wso2.carbon.activation
org.wso2.carbon.stratos.common
status-monitor
usage
artifact-deployment-coordinator
org.wso2.carbon.cartridge.mgt.ui
org.wso2.carbon.keystore.mgt
org.wso2.carbon.stratos.deployment
tenant-activity
org.wso2.carbon.stratos.landing.page.deployer
redirector
tenant-mgt
cartridge-agent
org.wso2.carbon.email.sender
org.wso2.carbon.migration
org.wso2.carbon.tenant.dispatcher
theme-mgt
domain-validator
org.wso2.carbon.stratos.cloud.controller
throttling

--

*Sanjeewa Malalgoda*

http://sanjeewamalalgoda.blogspot.com/