stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 23:44:12 GMT
I think, though we are very new, we will have to submit one. So I filled in
some ideas below, see inline... HTH

Your report should contain the following:

>  * Your project name
>  * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the
> project
>    or necessarily of its field
>  * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
>    graduation.

[I think these are alerady listed in the action items page, so we may want
to pick from there]

 * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
> aware of

None that I can think of

 * How has the community developed since the last report

We have moved the code in
Plans on educating the community on what the current design and structure
of the project
The milestone plan proposed for next immediate release so that the
community can start engaging

>  * How has the project developed since the last report.

 This is our fist report. We are just into the second week of project life.