stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Everett Toews <everett.to...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Re: Free Rackspace Cloud Account for Stratos
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 21:44:59 GMT
Hi Lakmal,

Sorry about the late reply. I'm still getting to all of the email I missed from being at OSCON
last week.

For jclouds we have https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/TestProviderThanks
I blog about Rackspace and jclouds all the time. As you can see from my blog link below. ;)

As for other OSS examples:

Mopidy
https://twitter.com/mopidy/status/359075203998953473
New sites with badges:
http://ci.mopidy.com/
http://apt.mopidy.com/
http://www.jodal.no/2013/07/22/mopidy-hosted-by-rackspace/

DataSounds
https://twitter.com/search?q=rackspace%20from%3Adatasounds&src=typd
http://www.datasounds.org/drafts/now-hosted-at-rackspace-cloud.html

TaskWarrior
https://twitter.com/search?q=rackspace%20from%3Ataskwarrior&src=typd
http://taskwarrior.org/news/172
http://taskwarrior.org/news/171

So you can see that it varies from project to project just how much they do.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Everett