On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Shariq Muhammed <shariq@wso2.com> wrote:
If I am not mistaken the following components also could be removed since they are only needed for Carbon based products (cartridges in future ?!)

components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.ui.menu.stratos - provides a link in the services to direct to CC
components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.stratos.landing.page.deployer - deploys the carbon service specific landing page webapp

Yes. I'll consider these as well when creating the patch.

Also how about getting rid of components/stratos dir and moving its contents under components/? The reason to the "stratos" dir in carbon code base was to distinguish between stratos and other components, that's not valid here ..

This will be done eventually when the cleanup and re-factoring is completed. We are starting from the code which was available in Carbon.