Hi,

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Amila Maha Arachchi <amilam@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I was going through the incubator code to provide some help on cleaning it and making it ready for the first release. I have identified some components which can be deleted from the code. Some of these are not used anymore and some others are not valid for Apache Stratos.

components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.db.keep.alive (unused)
components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.gapp.registration.ui (not valid)
components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.google.analytics.ui (not valid)
components/stratos/org.wso2.carbon.migration (unused)
components/stratos/sample-installer (not valid)

Please find the attached patch. Non of the above components were used by the stratos-controller when I checked the poms. I have cleaned up the poms a little bit (theres more to be done).

After applying the patch, you can delete above components from the source.

Regards,
Amila.

You can simple get rid of the unused ones. For the invalid components, I will check for dependencies in the product/stratos2/stratos_controller and provide a patch to remove them.

There are some other components which will be used as dependencies from Carbon code. We can get rid of them too. We'll discuss them separately.

Regards,
Amila.

--
Amila Maharachchi