Looks good Samisa.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 5:14 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote:
I think, though we are very new, we will have to submit one. So I filled in some ideas below, see inline... HTH

Your report should contain the following:

 * Your project name
 * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the project
   or necessarily of its field
 * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
   graduation.

[I think these are alerady listed in the action items page, so we may want to pick from there]

 * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of

None that I can think of

 * How has the community developed since the last report

We have moved the code in
Plans on educating the community on what the current design and structure of the project
The milestone plan proposed for next immediate release so that the community can start engaging

 * How has the project developed since the last report.

 This is our fist report. We are just into the second week of project life.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2013

Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this page is
      created from a template.

Mentors
-------
Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on the
Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are following the
project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms for the Incubator PMC.

Incubator PMC

--
Afkham Azeez
Director of ArchitectureWSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com