stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@apache.org>
Subject Invitation to join the Third Hangout of Apache Stratos Incubator
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 07:59:47 GMT
Dear Devs,

So, in the next week's hangout, I'll be explaining the configuration model
of Cloud Controller, in-depth.

Please do join me on:

Date - Thursday, 8th of August, 2013

Time - 7.30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

 Agenda for the week:

I'll be focusing on following key areas:

* What are the configuration files used by Cloud Controller and where are
they reside?
* Explain each configuration file in detail.
* Does Cloud Controller supports hot update and hot deployment of its
configuration files?

Let me know your thoughts too.

The duration of the session will be again one hour.

Looking forward to discuss this with you all.

Regards,
Nirmal Fernando.
Committer & PPMC Member,
Apache Stratos Incubator.