stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Fernando <pradee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failure..
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 07:18:59 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

As i explained, in one of my previous mails, the problem is,

- stratos uses wso2 features (im trying to fix that)
- some of these wso2features still live in wso2 svn/trunk with the same
version.
- hence the build fails if you are working on both these code bases...

Clean repo build solved the issue for me. But its not
the temporary solution.. :)

--Pradeep