Website is updated.
http://stratos.incubator.apache.org/events/hangouts.html

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@apache.org> wrote:

Dear Devs,

So, in the next week's hangout, I'll be explaining the configuration model of Cloud Controller, in-depth.

Please do join me on:

Date - Thursday, 8th of August, 2013

Time - 7.30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

Agenda for the week:

I'll be focusing on following key areas:

* What are the configuration files used by Cloud Controller and where are they reside?
* Explain each configuration file in detail.

* Does Cloud Controller supports hot update and hot deployment of its configuration files?

Let me know your thoughts too.

The duration of the session will be again one hour.

Looking forward to discuss this with you all.

Regards,

Nirmal Fernando.
Committer & PPMC Member,
Apache Stratos Incubator.