stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Daly <jason.d...@systembind.com>
Subject Re: Stratos on Digital Ocean
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 22:52:10 GMT
Short update:

Following the new Iaas wiki page I've created two classes:

  * CloudStackIaas

  * CloudStackPartitionValidator

I've added the jclouds CloudStack api to the Stratos JClouds apis
directory and hvae edited the classes listed above as required. Building
the distribution with these changes completes successfully.

I'll now test the new build and will tweak the two CloudStack classes as
needed based on test results.

More updates to come:

*Jason Daly*
*VP, Product Development*
SystemBind Consulting & IT Services Inc.
5115 Maingate Drive, Unit 1
Mississauga, ON

Tel: 416.848.0980 <tel:416.848.0980> x 850
Mobile: 416.388.4070 <tel:416.388.4070>
Toll: 1.877.SYS.BIND
www.systembind.com <http://www.systembind.com>