stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Daly <jason.d...@systembind.com>
Subject Re: Stratos on Digital Ocean
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2014 14:49:30 GMT
Hi,

I've setup Stratos and have logged into the Stratos Manager web UI to
configure stratos (i.e. adding CloudStack as an Iaas).  The UI accepts
CloudStack as the Iaas (as I've created the required classes and
configured CloudStack as a provider in cloud-controller.xml).

One issue I'm encountering is that when attempting to save a Partition
configuration within the Stratos Manager UI when clicking 'Deploy' I
receive the following error message:

  * The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
    https://puppet.sbdev.virtzone.net:9443/services/CloudControllerService/
    The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
    https://puppet.sbdev.virtzone.net:9443/services/CloudControllerService/

It looks like the CloudControllerService service is not published within
Axis2.  Possibly a step missed during installation?

Does anyone know the cause of this error message and if so how to
rectify it?

Thanks

*Jason Daly*
*VP, Product Development*
SystemBind Consulting & IT Services Inc.
5115 Maingate Drive, Unit 1
Mississauga, ON

Tel: 416.848.0980 <tel:416.848.0980> x 850
Mobile: 416.388.4070 <tel:416.388.4070>
Toll: 1.877.SYS.BIND
www.systembind.com <http://www.systembind.com>