stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reviewing Stratos Introduction page on the wiki
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2014 14:32:12 GMT
Hi Praneesha,

I did have to read the multi-tenancy sentence a few times, and I'm
still not sure what it is telling me.

I don't know how tenancy works in Stratos yet, but how about something
like this:

Furthermore a single installation of Stratos can support multiple
tenants.  Each tenant can subscribe to services (e.g. PHP), and will
get a runtime for the subscribed service that is isolated from other
tenants.   Stratos can also configure Load Balancing for the tenant,
so that requests to the tenant's URL get mapped to the tenant's
application inside the service runtime.

Many thanks,

Chris

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69