stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wiki "4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+OpenStack" broken links
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 08:37:26 GMT
Thanks Praneesha - it looks like it is fixed now.

For the step "Spawning an instance", the user is restricted to
Operating Systems that are supported by the puppet scripts.  For
example, spawning a "cirros" instance will probably not work.   Should
we be telling the user the currently supported Operating Systems?

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69