stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changes for cartridge creation wiki
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 07:16:24 GMT
Thanks Nirmal,

Does the user need to perform one more step to repackage their
instance as a new AMI (or equivalent on the other Iaas)?  If so, we
may need one more wiki step:

- using your IaaS tools, repackage your cartridge as a machine image

Then the final statements on the cartridge creation wiki page could be
something like:

- you have finished creating the cartridge - make a note of the
imageId for the cartridge as you will need this in later when you use
Stratos Manager to deploy the cartridge

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69