stratos-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Stratos for Graduation?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 13:46:44 GMT
Jims request to wait with no detail about why is a little unusual. He's
asked to wait till after ApacheCon which means after April 9. The
graduation decision happens at board meetings, the next of those is on
April 16. Before then there would usually be a podling vote and then an
Incubator PMC vote. So there is time to hold the two votes before the board
meeting, but not much spare time, and waiting till after ApacheCon would
mean missing the next board meeting. While i don't think there needs to be
any rush i also don't see any problem if the podling decides to go ahead
now starting first vote on the resolution proposal/chair/membership while
waiting to find out more about what Jims concerns might be.

   ...ant