stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Spam alert when sending mails to Stratos dev list
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2014 07:11:30 GMT
Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to discuss this, but I couldn't find any
other relevant place.

I get this spam alert when I'm sending mails to Stratos dev list. First I
thought it's because of some script names included in the message body but
others seem to have no trouble with that. How can I fix this? It's really
frustrating. Is it possible that my email address has been black-listed
(for some reason)?

Thanks!

     dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
the recipient domainstratos.incubator.apache.org by mx1.eu.apache.org.
[192.87.106.230].

The error that the other server returned was:
552 spam score (5.0) exceeded threshold (HTML_MESSAGE,NORMAL_HTTP_TO_
IP,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_PASS,URIBL_BLACK

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
Software Engineer

Phone: +94 77 64 154 38