stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Melan Nimesh <me...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheStratosSingleJVM on vCloud-Director: Cartridge VM Is Getting Created But Not Powered-On By Stratos
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 05:01:02 GMT
HI All,

Unfortunately, faced an issue while testing due to race condition between
IP assignment and launching of vCloud customization script, basically
launching vCloud customization script need a IP to be assigned, but there
is a delay in DHCP IP assignment in vCloud environment and jclouds fails at
that point. I am currently looking into it

Thanks,
Melan

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:06 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks Melan!
>

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM, Melan Nimesh <melan@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Imesh,
>>
>> I will send a mail with details about new configuration parameters.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Melan
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>wrote:
>>
>>> Great work Melan!! Could you please add some notes on your correction?
>>>
>>> Thanks

{href=
Jul 10

org.jclouds.compute.ComputeService;import org.jclouds.compute.ComputeServiceContext;import
org.jclouds.compute.domain.Template;import org.jclouds.ovf.Network;import org.jclouds.rest.internal.ApiContextImpl;import
org.jclouds.vcloud.TaskStillRunningException;import org.jclouds.vcloud.VCloudApi;import org.jclouds.vcloud.compute.options.VCloudTemplateOptions;import
org.jclouds.vcloud.compute.strategy.InstantiateVAppTemplateWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenCustomizeDeployAndPowerOn;import
org.jclouds.vcloud.domain.NetworkConnection;import org.jclouds.vcloud.domain.NetworkConnectionSection;import
org.jclouds.vcloud.domain.NetworkConnectionSection.Builder;import org.jclouds.vcloud.domain.Task;import
org.jclouds.vcloud.domain.VApp;import org.jclouds.vcloud.domain.VAppTemplate;import org.jclouds.vcloud.domain.Vm;import
org.jclouds.vcloud.domain.network.IpAddressAllocationMode;import org.jclouds.vcloud.domain.network.NetworkConfig;import
org.jclouds.vcloud.options.InstantiateVAppTemplateOptions;
static com.google.common.collect.Iterables.get;

VDC, templateId,

== ipAllocationMode
{

{