stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <jeffr...@cisco.com>
Subject Problem setting up multi-profile single JVM
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:10:54 GMT
Hi,

I followed the instructions on https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Single+JVM+Product+Configuration
and went through the setup process.  After the setup.sh script ran successfully (I used default
profile), I was not able to load the link to Stratos console.   The Stratos install log looks
clean (see below).  Did "netstat" and found nothing running on port 9443 and 61616 (activemq).
   There's no info on the wiki for troubleshooting of installation issues.   There aren't
information on what sort of things to verify to make sure installation was successful.
 Any ideas on how to debug this?

Thanks,
-Jeffrey

Setup CC
Setup AS
Setup SM
Create and configure MySql Databases
Setup CEP
Starting the servers
'default' profile selected.
INFO: Loading '/etc/default/activemq'
INFO: Using java '/opt/java/jdk1.7.0_07/bin/java'
INFO: Starting - inspect logfiles specified in logging.properties and log4j.properties to
get details
INFO: pidfile created : '/opt/stratos/apache-activemq-5.8.0/data/activemq-coi-h1-stack.pid'
(pid '38648')
/opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default/bin/stratos.sh -Dprofile=default start