stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Subbu Sundararajan (subbus)" <sub...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Persistance volume is missing in documentation
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 23:11:12 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-621 created to track the volume size issue during
subscription process.

Thanks,
Subbu

From: Praneesha Chandrasiri <praneesha@wso2.com<mailto:praneesha@wso2.com>>
Date: Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:31 PM
To: Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com<mailto:nirmal070125@gmail.com>>
Cc: Udara Liyanage <udara@wso2.com<mailto:udara@wso2.com>>, Mariangela Hills <mariangela@wso2.com<mailto:mariangela@wso2.com>>,
"dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>" <dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>>,
Subbu Sundararajan <subbus@cisco.com<mailto:subbus@cisco.com>>
Subject: Re: Persistance volume is missing in documentation

Hi Nirmal,

Yes. Will work on this.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com<mailto:nirmal070125@gmail.com>>
wrote:
I think we might need to add a new page under user-guide, which has pointers to all the places
we need in order to enable persistence volume support.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Praneesha Chandrasiri <praneesha@wso2.com<mailto:praneesha@wso2.com>>
wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks for all the comments.

Currently we have mentioned about the persistence volume on the CLI command for "subscribe-cartridge"
as in [1].

Will add the info to the Sample Cartridge Definition (JSON) page in [2] also as discussed
above.

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+subscribe-cartridge
[2]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=39622993

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 8:37 AM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com<mailto:nirmal070125@gmail.com>>