stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <jeffr...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Problem setting up multi-profile single JVM
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 23:47:18 GMT

Hi,

Can someone tell me how we whether the components listed below are
included in the single JVM deployment or are they left out.  If they are
not included, what is the recommended way to include them.

- Stratos CLI: is it included and if so, how do I invoke?
- Cartridge agent: is included? I assume the answer is yes but just wanted
to double check.
- CEP Extension: is it included along with CEP?
- HAProxy: is it is included along with load balancer?

Thanks,
-Jeffrey