stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Imesh Gunaratne (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Closed] (STRATOS-503) Error while activating a tenant
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 09:47:33 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-503?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Imesh Gunaratne closed STRATOS-503.
-----------------------------------

       Resolution: Duplicate
    Fix Version/s:     (was: 4.0.0 RC1)
                   4.1.0

Duplicate of STRATOS-578.

> Error while activating a tenant
> -------------------------------
>
>                 Key: STRATOS-503
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-503
>             Project: Stratos
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Stratos Manager
>    Affects Versions: 4.0.0 Alpha
>            Reporter: Udara Liyanage
>            Assignee: Isuru Perera
>             Fix For: 4.1.0
>
>
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,270]  INFO {utility.consoleAppUtil} -  8888888888888888888888
{utility.consoleAppUtil}
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,270]  INFO {utility.consoleAppUtil} -  {} {utility.consoleAppUtil}
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,282]  INFO {utility.consoleAppUtil} -  {"data" :
{"stratosAdminResponse" : {"message" : "Successfully activated tenant udara.com"}}, "xhr"
: {}} {utility.consoleAppUtil}
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,282]  INFO {utility.consoleAppUtil} -  999999999999999
{utility.consoleAppUtil}
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,285]  INFO {utility.consoleAppUtil} -  8888888888888888888888
{utility.consoleAppUtil}
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,285]  INFO {utility.consoleAppUtil} -  {} {utility.consoleAppUtil}
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,292] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}
-  The requested resource is not found. Please check the resource path etc.. {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,292] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}
-  The requested resource is not found. Please check the resource path etc.. {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,292] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}
-  Unexpercted error occured while REST api, authorization process {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.security.AccessDeniedException: Method is not available :
Unauthorized
> 	at org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler.getTargetMethod(StratosAuthorizingHandler.java:155)
> 	at org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler.handleRequest(StratosAuthorizingHandler.java:83)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.processRequest(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:190)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:101)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:239)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:223)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:203)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:137)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.invoke(CXFNonSpringServlet.java:159)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.handleRequest(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:286)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.doPost(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:206)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:755)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.service(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:262)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.continueInvocation(CompositeValve.java:178)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonTomcatValve$1.invoke(CarbonTomcatValve.java:47)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.webapp.mgt.TenantLazyLoaderValve.invoke(TenantLazyLoaderValve.java:56)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.TomcatValveContainer.invokeValves(TomcatValveContainer.java:47)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.invoke(CompositeValve.java:141)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.invoke(CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.java:156)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonContextCreatorValve.invoke(CarbonContextCreatorValve.java:52)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
> 	at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
> 	at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
> 	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1653)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,292] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}
-  Unexpercted error occured while REST api, authorization process {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.security.AccessDeniedException: Method is not available :
Unauthorized
> 	at org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler.getTargetMethod(StratosAuthorizingHandler.java:155)
> 	at org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler.handleRequest(StratosAuthorizingHandler.java:83)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.processRequest(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:190)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:101)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:239)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:223)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:203)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:137)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.invoke(CXFNonSpringServlet.java:159)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.handleRequest(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:286)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.doPost(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:206)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:755)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.service(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:262)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.continueInvocation(CompositeValve.java:178)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonTomcatValve$1.invoke(CarbonTomcatValve.java:47)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.webapp.mgt.TenantLazyLoaderValve.invoke(TenantLazyLoaderValve.java:56)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.TomcatValveContainer.invokeValves(TomcatValveContainer.java:47)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.invoke(CompositeValve.java:141)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.invoke(CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.java:156)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
> 	at org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonContextCreatorValve.invoke(CarbonContextCreatorValve.java:52)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
> 	at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
> 	at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
> 	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1653)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,295]  INFO {utility.consoleAppUtil} -  {"data" :
{"Error" : {"errorCode" : " -1234", "errorMessage" : " Unexpected error. Please contact the
system admin"}}, "xhr" : {}} {utility.consoleAppUtil}
> TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-03-10 11:22:08,295]  INFO {utility.consoleAppUtil} -  999999999999999
{utility.consoleAppUtil}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.2#6252)

Mime
View raw message