Hi Chris,

Currently the Stratos scripts support Linux based OS instances.

I added that fact to the first sentence under Step 1 in [1] as follows:
Follow the instructions below to spawn a Linux based configured instance on OpenStack:

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+OpenStack