stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pending state expired when deploying a php cartridge using stratos and a puppet master
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 06:05:41 GMT
Hi Prasanna,

In my local build, there is a section named expiryTimeout in the
autoscaler.xml, which corresponds to the initial time period waited before
marking a member as obsolete. In your case, this seem to be missing. Since
you are using a puppet based deployment, its possible that this file has
been overwritten by an outdated file in the puppet master side. Could you
please check on this?