stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lasindu Charith <lasi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Pending state expired when deploying a php cartridge using stratos and a puppet master
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 06:38:12 GMT
Hi Isuru,

Yes the autoscaler.xml is overwritten by the file inside *s*
tratos-installer/config/all/repository/conf/*autoscaler.xml, *which misses
the expiryTimeout config. This was fixed in both 4.0.0 branch as well as in
the Master in the commits [1
<https://github.com/apache/stratos/commit/6eb9819e8704e2caa6009bca3aa41c5c51efedab>]
and [2
<https://github.com/apache/stratos/commit/0b982f740e9ca2b6785d0f518acb3ab33e4d4578>]