stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Initial Topology Changes for Composite Application Support (Service Grouping)
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 04:44:27 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

Sorry for the late response.

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Isuru,
>
> Regarding the services,
>
> It should have relationship as follows, right?
>
> Topology   1: 0..n   Services
> Group        1: 1..n    Services

 Did you mean a Service Cluster? The Topology can have zero or more
Applications, and for each Application,
Application 1: 0..n Group
Application 1: 0..n Cluster
Group 1: 0..n Group (nested Groups)
Group 1: 0..n Cluster

Basically, an Application can have zero or more of Groups and Clusters. A
Group itself can have zero or more of Groups (nested Groups), and a Group
can have zero or more Clusters as well.