stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cartridge subscription not completed
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 16:21:51 GMT
Hi,

Would you be able to try out with the following modification and see if you
can see an error in the log file:

1. Locate the
org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint/src/main/webapp/stratos/WEB-INF/cxf-servlet.xml
file
2. Under the jaxrs:providers tag, there will be several exception handlers
[1]. Comment them out and build the webapp again
3. Re-deploy this webapp in Stratos Manager (Delete the stratos.war and
stratos directory in the repository/deployment/server/webapps directory
4. Re-try your scenario

[1].  <ref bean="throwableExceptionHandler"/>
       <ref bean="genericExceptionHandler"/>
       <ref bean="badRequestExceptionHandler"/>
       <ref bean="exceptionHandler"/>

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Chamila De Alwis <chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Nirmal,
>
> I've attached the complete wso2carbon.log. Policies were deployed
> successfully at line 716.
>
> Akila,
> Those two properties are added by Stratos itself. The one's I've attached
> were copied from the web console. I will update the link with the actual
> json I deployed.
>
> Raj,
>
> Yes, I'm using the master branch with some modifications to the code base.
> The change is at BasicPayloadData.java[1]. I added three additional fields
> to the payload string. A flag to chose if puppet or chef is used, and chef
> server ip and hostname. This shouldn't be a problem as far as I know.
>
> [1] -  https://github.com/chamilad/stratos/compare/apache:master...master
>

> Regards,
> Chamila de Alwis
> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>

> On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:26 PM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkumarr@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Chamila,
>>
>> Are you using master branch?
>>

>> On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> That shouldn't be a problem since the real min-max reside in the
>>> deployment policy. In fact, you can get rid of those min, max properties
>>> from partition definition.

All