stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Cartridge subscription not completed
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 14:49:23 GMT
Hi Chamila,

Why is that partition min count is 0 in your partition definition at [1] ?

I recall this behavior earlier because of some validation issue. As
others suggested, your complete debug logs will help us identify the
problem.

[1] https://github.com/chamilad/stratos-policies/blob/master/partition-deployment.json

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera