stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Chamila De Alwis <chami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Cartridge subscription not completed
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 16:07:28 GMT
Hi Nirmal,

I've attached the complete wso2carbon.log. Policies were deployed
successfully at line 716.

Akila,
Those two properties are added by Stratos itself. The one's I've attached
were copied from the web console. I will update the link with the actual
json I deployed.

Raj,

Yes, I'm using the master branch with some modifications to the code base.
The change is at BasicPayloadData.java[1]. I added three additional fields
to the payload string. A flag to chose if puppet or chef is used, and chef
server ip and hostname. This shouldn't be a problem as far as I know.

[1] -  https://github.com/chamilad/stratos/compare/apache:master...master

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163