Hi Imesh,

What I thought was to define a Docker image file location (github url) in the cartridge definition json, and to build the Image and push to the registry during the cartridge deployment time.  So will be managing docker images in registry, and the Docker image definition files (Dockerfile) will be managed in image developer's git repo. WDYT ?

Thanks,
Sajith