Hi,

Would you be able to try out with the following modification and see if you can see an error in the log file:

1. Locate the org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint/src/main/webapp/stratos/WEB-INF/cxf-servlet.xml file
2. Under the jaxrs:providers tag, there will be several exception handlers [1]. Comment them out and build the webapp again
3. Re-deploy this webapp in Stratos Manager (Delete the stratos.war and stratos directory in the repository/deployment/server/webapps directory
4. Re-try your scenario

[1].  <ref bean="throwableExceptionHandler"/>
       <ref bean="genericExceptionHandler"/>
       <ref bean="badRequestExceptionHandler"/>
       <ref bean="exceptionHandler"/>