Hi Mari,

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Mariangela Hills <mariangela@wso2.com> wrote:

Currently, auto-commit can be enabled at the time of subscription via CLI, UI or REST API for single tenant framework cartridges and at the time of cartridge deployment for multi-tenant framework cartridges.

However, auto-checkout can only be enabled by updating the init.pp file in the puppet/modules/agent/manifest/ directory. Thereby, auto-checkout once enabled will be applied to all cartridges. Currently, users will not be able to enable auto-checkout for some cartridges and set the web hook other cartridges.

I have created a JIRA [1] regarding this proposed improvement.

Thanks for bringing this..We will follow it up...

Thanks,
Reka

Regards,
Mariangela