stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject enabling jcloud debugging in stratos ?
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 02:12:49 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to enable debugging in the jcloud components.
Looking at the stratos code all things seems to be in place, "ComputeServiceBuilderUtil. buildDefaultComputeService"
passes in the "SLF4JLoggingModule" and I copied logback.xml into the classpath (from ~/test/resources/)
:
#       dependencies/jclouds/apis/openstack-neutron/1.8.1-stratos/src/main/resources/logback.xml
#       dependencies/jclouds/compute/1.8.1-stratos/src/main/resources/log4j.xml
#       dependencies/jclouds/compute/1.8.1-stratos/src/main/resources/logback.xml

And rebuild the binaries and restarted the stratos server.

Anything else that needs to be done ?
Where would the jcloud logs be on the stratos server (don't seem to exist) ?

Thanks

Martin