stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] GCE Load Balancing Support for Stratos - weekly update
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 05:08:03 GMT
Hi Isuru,

I think you are referring to a previous commit. I have changed all those in
later commits. Please refer final changes here [1].

[1]. https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/419/files

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Isuru,
>
> Thanks I'll look into it.
>
> On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 5:37 AM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isuruh@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Asanka,
>>
>> Great work and thanks for the PR.
>>
>> Just glanced at it. There seem to be several places where you have hard
>> coded GCE zones, project ids, etc. where you have added TODOs remove them
>> later. Also, there are places that you are using System.outs to print
>> information. Shall we clean up these? Please check on formatting as well.
>> That will help the community to focus on the functionality, code
>> improvements and detect possible issues.
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 1:03 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I have created the PR [1].
>>>
>>> [1]. https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/419

inbuilt health

way to do this. I

Sanjaya Herath <

issue related to member
to find a way to get "in flight
more research and update the thread.

Flight Request count

Haththotuwa <

Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

As we discussed on hangout I
about the LB extension that I have created.
Here is the link.
.

PM, Gayan Gunarathne <

update.

writing the blog on this. Please
you have done.

the statistic publishing part.Also
about how do you plan to gather GCE related

PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

a way to read configuration from a
of reading from system arguments as we discussed
And I did some testing related to topology issue and
well. I have started writing blog post related to
in last hangout. I'm willing to do the statistics
week and I'm supposed to recode a demo too.

at 2:58 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
wrote:

> [...]
on debugging, testing and finding
to topology as we discussed in hangout. After debugging I
thread in dev list in order to discuss findings. And I
operation completions [1]. And as we discussed in
changes in message processor side in order to expose the
member to other components too [2].

at 2:09 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <
wrote:

> [...]
2015 at 4:00 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
wrote:

> [...]
hangout today and we discussed on following.

IsuruH, GayanG, Imesh, Asanka

Lead, WSO2
PMC Member, Apache Stratos

(http://wso2.com)