stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] GCE Load Balancing Support for Stratos - weekly update
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 08:03:21 GMT
I have created the PR [1].

[1]. https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/419

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Gayan,
>
> I'll send the PR today. Sorry for the delay.
>
> On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Gayan Gunarathne <gayang@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Asanka,
>>
>> Once you have done with the above code review changes , please send us
>> the PR for the implementation.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gayan
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
>> angal.sh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Code review notes:
>>>
>>> 1. Without throwing run time exceptions always try to handle the
>>> exception
>>> 2. Try to throw more specific exceptions without just throwing generic
>>> exceptions so that will be easy to troubleshoot
>>> 3. Always put generic comments
>>> 4. Add debug log messages

AM

Herath <

on hangout I
LB extension that I have created.
the link.

blog on this. Please

publishing part.Also
how do you plan to gather GCE related

Sanjaya Herath <

read configuration from a
from system arguments as we discussed
testing related to topology issue and
started writing blog post related to
hangout. I'm willing to do the statistics
I'm supposed to recode a demo too.

Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

testing and finding an
we discussed in hangout. After debugging I
dev list in order to discuss findings. And I
completions [1]. And as we discussed in
message processor side in order to expose the
other components too [2].

PM, Imesh Gunaratne <

PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

and we discussed on following.