stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSOC] GCE Load Balancing Support for Stratos - weekly update
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 00:07:27 GMT
Hi Asanka,

Great work and thanks for the PR.

Just glanced at it. There seem to be several places where you have hard
coded GCE zones, project ids, etc. where you have added TODOs remove them
later. Also, there are places that you are using System.outs to print
information. Shall we clean up these? Please check on formatting as well.
That will help the community to focus on the functionality, code
improvements and detect possible issues.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 1:03 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have created the PR [1].
>
> [1]. https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/419
>
> On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Gayan,
>>
>> I'll send the PR today. Sorry for the delay.
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Gayan Gunarathne <gayang@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Asanka,
>>>
>>> Once you have done with the above code review changes , please send us
>>> the PR for the implementation.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gayan

IMO, we can

Herath <

a way to get "in flight

Request count

Herath <

discussed on hangout I
the LB extension that I have created.
is the link.

Gunarathne <

the blog on this. Please
done.

publishing part.Also
how do you plan to gather GCE related

Sanjaya Herath <

to read configuration from a
reading from system arguments as we discussed
some testing related to topology issue and
have started writing blog post related to
last hangout. I'm willing to do the statistics
and I'm supposed to recode a demo too.

PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

debugging, testing and finding
as we discussed in hangout. After debugging I
in dev list in order to discuss findings. And I
completions [1]. And as we discussed in
in message processor side in order to expose the
to other components too [2].

PM, Imesh Gunaratne <

at 4:00 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
wrote:

> [...]