stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Reka Thirunavukkarasu <r...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Integration test for CRUD operations of all the artifacts
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 13:09:15 GMT
Hi All,

I have completed the integration test for almost all the above scenarios
with Mock IaaS. Now that all the CRUD operations of all the artifacts are
verified by the integration test in every build.

Will keep update this thread as i work on Composite application features
verification with integration test.

Thanks,
Reka

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 11:04 PM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <reka@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Imesh..!!!
>
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 8:46 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> A great initiative Reka!! This would definitely reduce the testing
>> effort. It's good to use a separate set of artifacts for this purpose
>> rather than using the samples.
>>

> +1 for using different artifacts for this purpose as we might need to
> write artifacts in a way that it covers specific test cases.
>
> Thanks,
> Reka
>
>> Great work!
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <reka@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I'm in the process of writing integration test to cover the CRUD
>>> operations of all the individual and the connected artifacts. The below
>>> test cases for add, get, update and remove will be covered in the
>>> integration test with all possible test scenarios.
>>>
>>> 1. Autoscaling policy (*Done*)
>>> 2. Network Partition (*Done*)
>>> 2. Cartridge (*Done*)

--