stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.1.1 Release Plan
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 05:15:25 GMT
Hi Devs,

As we discussed earlier shall we plan for 4.1.1 release end of this week?
This will include support for Kubernetes v1.0.1 and fixes for minor issues
found in 4.1.0 release. According to on going discussions I was able to
list out following:

TaskOwnerStatusJIRA1Kubernetes API V1 supportImeshCompletedSTRATOS-14792PCA
does not retry Git cloneLasinduCompletedSTRATOS-14813Application Deployment
page text UIJaneCompleted4Tenant users do not get Internal/user role added
LasinduCompletedSTRATOS-14735LVS load balancer extension (merge to master
branch)GayanCompletedSTRATOS-13636TCP URLs are not visible on the UILasindu
CompletedSTRATOS-14827Make Node Port creation configurablePubuduIn-Progress
STRATOS-14808Make Fault Handling behaviour
configurableRekaCompleted9Refactoring
- NetworkPartitionContext and InstanceContextRekaCompleted
10Integration test for CRUD operations of all artifactsRekaIn-Progress

We need to create JIRAs for all the issues. @Reka, Pubudu: Please update
this thread with the current status of the tasks you are working on.
If you think we cannot complete any of the above tasks within next few days
will move them to 4.1.2.

@Akila: Can you please do a release build today and check whether we have
any issues?

Thanks