stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Code Quality] Sonar profile shows 261 critical issues
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 12:40:31 GMT
+1 We discussed this couple of times and we did some code cleanups. There
were more issues than this earlier. Regarding the critical issues I think
they are coming from jclouds and carbon ui code which we have forked.

May be first we can fix the existing issues and then try to force this.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2