stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Gayan Gunarathne <gay...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] GCE Load Balancing Support for Stratos - weekly update
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 05:14:27 GMT
Hi Asanka,

Thanks for the PR and updates.In overview this PR looks good.

I have added some comments to the PR itself for minor changes that we can
add to improve the code further.Can you please check and update those.

Thanks,
Gayan

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Isuru,
>
> I think you are referring to a previous commit. I have changed all those
> in later commits. Please refer final changes here [1].
>
> [1]. https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/419/files
>
> On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Isuru,
>>
>> Thanks I'll look into it.
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 5:37 AM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isuruh@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Asanka,
>>>
>>> Great work and thanks for the PR.
>>>
>>> Just glanced at it. There seem to be several places where you have hard
>>> coded GCE zones, project ids, etc. where you have added TODOs remove them
>>> later. Also, there are places that you are using System.outs to print
>>> information. Shall we clean up these? Please check on formatting as well.
>>> That will help the community to focus on the functionality, code
>>> improvements and detect possible issues.

LB extension
Thursday at 11 AM

are inbuilt health
to get in flight request

If so, we won't be able

Herath <

a way to do this. I
this.

Sanjaya Herath <

an issue related to member
to find a way to get "in flight
some more research and update the thread.

In Flight Request count

Isuru Haththotuwa <

AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

As we discussed on hangout I
about the LB extension that I have created.
YouTube. Here is the link.
.

PM, Gayan Gunarathne <

progress update.

are writing the blog on this. Please
you have done.

on the statistic publishing
us the information about how do you plan to gather
for your extension.

6:12 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
wrote:

> [...]
a way to read configuration from
instead of reading from system arguments as we
hangout [1]. And I did some testing related to topology
end testing as well. I have started writing blog post
as we discussed in last hangout. I'm willing to do the
part in this week and I'm supposed to recode a demo

at 2:58 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
wrote:

> [...]
working on debugging, testing and
related to topology as we discussed in hangout. After
a discussion thread in dev list in order to discuss
I added a timeout for operation completions [1]. And as we
hangout I did some changes in message processor side in order
instance ID of the member to other components too [2].

2015 at 2:09 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <
wrote:

> [...]
22, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath
wrote:

> [...]
the hangout today and we discussed on following.

IsuruH, GayanG, Imesh, Asanka

Lead, WSO2
& PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Inc. (http://wso2.com)