Thanks Imesh..!!!

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
A splendid job Reka!! This would save us days and weeks which would be needed for verifying the basic functionality.

Thanks

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <reka@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I have completed the integration test for almost all the above scenarios with Mock IaaS. Now that all the CRUD operations of all the artifacts are verified by the integration test in every build.

Will keep update this thread as i work on Composite application features verification with integration test.

Thanks,
Reka