Hi Thanuja,

The decision to create different types of data publisher based on ThriftStatisticsPublisher is good. In that way, we can create own publishers with different streams as we need. I'm having few concerns on the factory classes here. Why do we need to have different factory classes to create datapublsihers? Also in order to just to create one type of data publisher, do we need to use factory class?

Thanks,
Reka