Great! Thanks Akila!

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi Imesh,

I'm in the process of finalizing the fixes for [1]. Will start a release build soon after that.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1478

Thanks.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
Thanks for the update Pubudu! @Akila: Please update the progress of the release build.

Thanks

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 10:55 PM, Pubudu Gunatilaka <pubudug@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have almost completed the node port configurable task and will send the PR asap. We can add this change to 4.1.1.

Thank you!