Hi,

I have deployed the artifacts to SNAPSHOT repository. Now working on doing the release build for Stratos 4.1.1-rc1. Please hold your commits.

Thanks.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 6:58 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 1:42 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com> wrote:

Release build is done. Please find the SNAPSHOT artifacts at [1]. Please download and test.

I think what we need to verify is 4.1.1-rc1 artifacts, not 4.1.1-SNAPSHOT. It would be better to have them here [1]

@Imesh: I'm referring to the LICENSE files under distribution [2]. Also SNAPSHOT maven deploy is  failing because jclouds dependencies do not have SNAPSHOT version.

Yes both license files and dependencies need to have SNAPSHOT versions at the time we do the SNAPSHOT build.