stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build #611
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 03:41:37 GMT
A good catch Akila! May be we need to specify a proper timeout for each
test.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 8:36 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com>
wrote:

> There is an intermittent issue with integration tests which is causing it
> to hang at "application Bursting test case". I had to kill the Jenkins job
> since it went more than 12 hours yesterday. My guess is Stratos server
> process did not get killed and running in the background so maven is unable
> to clean the target dir.
>
> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 7:01 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> The build has again failed with the following error:
>>
>> [ERROR] Command was /bin/sh -c cd /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target
&& /x1/jenkins/tools/java/jdk1.7.0_25-32/jre/bin/java -jar /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire/surefirebooter519234415616367705.jar
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire/surefire511447424665876980tmp
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire/surefire_02243547890429164938tmp
>>
>>
>> We need to check the reason for this.
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 5:43 AM, Apache Jenkins Server <
>> jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> See <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/611/changes>
>>>
>>> Changes:
>>>
>>> [imesh] Cleaning and Formatting Code
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------
>>> [...truncated 126200 lines...]
>>> Took 23 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/target/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Custom Handlers #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 8 blocks and 137033 bytes
>>> Compression is 65.7%
>>> Took 79 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/cartridge-agent/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/cartidge-agent/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/cartidge-agent-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Cartridge Agent Product #610
>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 1611 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 14 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-compute/pom.xml>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-compute/1.9.1/jclouds-compute-1.9.1.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-compute/target/jclouds-compute-1.9.1.jar>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-compute/1.9.1/jclouds-compute-1.9.1.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ?
>>> jclouds Components compute #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 2 blocks and 448217 bytes
>>> Compression is 12.8%
>>> Took 0.18 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-core/pom.xml>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-core/1.9.1/jclouds-core-1.9.1.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-core/target/jclouds-core-1.9.1.jar>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-core/1.9.1/jclouds-core-1.9.1.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ?
>>> jclouds Components Core #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 1 blocks and 706434 bytes
>>> Compression is 4.4%
>>> Took 0.24 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/stratos-mgt/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-mgt-parent-feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-mgt-parent-feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Stratos Management Aggregator Module #610
>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 1752 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 7 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/load-balancer/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/loadbalancer-features/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/loadbalancer-features-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Load Balancer Features #610
>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 1719 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 19 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/sshj/pom.xml>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/net.schmizz.sshj/0.8.1/net.schmizz.sshj-0.8.1.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/sshj/target/net.schmizz.sshj-0.8.1.jar>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/net.schmizz.sshj/0.8.1/net.schmizz.sshj-0.8.1.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? sshj
>>> #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 2 blocks and 292285 bytes
>>> Compression is 18.3%
>>> Took 0.14 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/google-jclouds-labs/google-cloud-storage/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/google-cloud-storage/1.9.1/google-cloud-storage-1.9.1.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/google-jclouds-labs/google-cloud-storage/target/google-cloud-storage-1.9.1.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/google-cloud-storage/1.9.1/google-cloud-storage-1.9.1.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ?
>>> jclouds Google Cloud Storage provider #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 165818 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 80 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/cep/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/cep-extensions/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/cep-extensions-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - CEP Extensions #610
>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 1713 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 12 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/fabric8/kubernetes-api/pom.xml>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/kubernetes-api/2.2.16/kubernetes-api-2.2.16.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/fabric8/kubernetes-api/target/kubernetes-api-2.2.16.jar>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/kubernetes-api/2.2.16/kubernetes-api-2.2.16.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ?
>>> Fabric8 :: Kubernetes API #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 160 blocks and 829474 bytes
>>> Compression is 86.3%
>>> Took 0.41 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/target/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/target/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Load Balancer - Extension API #610
>>> Archived 3 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 41299 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 0.11 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Mock IaaS API Client #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 23624 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 19 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/target/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/target/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/target/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Nginx Extension #610
>>> Archived 4 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 2000 blocks and 6535006 bytes
>>> Compression is 90.9%
>>> Took 4.1 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/target/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Autoscaler #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 303 blocks and 1997162 bytes
>>> Compression is 83.3%
>>> Took 2.3 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Common Server Feature #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 52 blocks and 589268 bytes
>>> Compression is 74.3%
>>> Took 0.43 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/load-balancer/modules/p2-profile-gen/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/apache-stratos-load-balancer-p2-profile-gen/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-load-balancer-p2-profile-gen-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Load Balancer - P2 Profile Generation #610
>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 23860 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 40 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/guice-assistedinject/pom.xml>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/guice-assistedinject/3.0/guice-assistedinject-3.0.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/guice-assistedinject/target/guice-assistedinject-3.0.jar>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/guice-assistedinject/3.0/guice-assistedinject-3.0.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Guice
>>> Assistedinject #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 43545 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 25 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-dependents/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-dependents-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Dependent Projects #610
>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 1955 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 30 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/styles/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/styles/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - stratos manager admin theme #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 171810 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 89 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Custom Handlers Feature #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 10 blocks and 831640 bytes
>>> Compression is 28.3%
>>> Took 0.28 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/mock-iaas/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/mock-iaas/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Mock IaaS API Feature #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 1020 blocks and 2094446 bytes
>>> Compression is 94.1%
>>> Took 1.5 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/stratos/modules/distribution/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-distribution/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/stratos/modules/distribution/target/apache-stratos-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-distribution/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/stratos/modules/distribution/target/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-distribution/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Distribution #610
>>> Archived 3 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 10515 blocks and 60391063 bytes
>>> Compression is 85.1%
>>> Took 29 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/mock-iaas/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/mock-iaas-features/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/mock-iaas-features-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Mock IaaS Features #610
>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 1679 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 0.14 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/target/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Load Balancer #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 96256 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 66 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/openstack-neutron/pom.xml>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/openstack-neutron/1.9.1/openstack-neutron-1.9.1.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/openstack-neutron/target/openstack-neutron-1.9.1.jar>
>>> to org.apache.stratos/openstack-neutron/1.9.1/openstack-neutron-1.9.1.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ?
>>> jclouds openstack-neutron api #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 3 blocks and 166919 bytes
>>> Compression is 37.1%
>>> Took 0.14 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/target/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Metadata Client #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 28286 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 59 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.messaging/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.messaging/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.messaging-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.messaging/target/org.apache.stratos.messaging-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.messaging/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.messaging-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Messaging #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 474481 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 0.22 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/cep/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/cep/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Event Processor Server Feature #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 42 blocks and 326948 bytes
>>> Compression is 80.8%
>>> Took 0.21 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.cli/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.cli/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.cli/target/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.cli/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.cli/target/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.cli/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - CLI #610
>>> Archived 3 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 406082 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 0.21 sec
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-manager-features/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-manager-features-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Manager Features Aggregator Module #610
>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 2004 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 34 ms
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/pom.xml>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>> to
>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>>> Stratos - Mock IaaS #610
>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>> Received 0 blocks and 69094 bytes
>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>> Took 39 ms
>>> Sending e-mails to: dev@stratos.apache.org
>>> Sending e-mails to: dev@stratos.apache.org
>>> channel stopped
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>
>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Akila Ravihansa Perera
> WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.com/
>
> Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com
>



-- 
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Mime
View raw message