stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build #611
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 08:15:53 GMT
Great! A good finding!

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 11:57 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The issue was due to FaultHandlingWindowProcessor not getting activated
> due to a configuration problem in distribution bin.xml. I've fixed this in
> master branch.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Gayan Gunarathne <gayang@wso2.com>
>>  wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> By adding the timeout we can skip this server hang on.But I think we may
>>> need to check why the server hang on with this test.
>>>
>>
>> Yes indeed!
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Gayan Gunarathne <gayang@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Seems system hangs on long period of time.If the Stratos server process
>>> did not get killed and running in the background, I think it needs to be
>>> failed when test framework try to start the Stratos server.
>>>
>>> By adding the timeout we can skip this server hang on.But I think we may
>>> need to check why the server hang on with this test.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gayan
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 9:11 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> A good catch Akila! May be we need to specify a proper timeout for each
>>>> test.
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 8:36 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <
>>>> ravihansa@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> There is an intermittent issue with integration tests which is causing
>>>>> it to hang at "application Bursting test case". I had to kill the Jenkins
>>>>> job since it went more than 12 hours yesterday. My guess is Stratos server
>>>>> process did not get killed and running in the background so maven is
unable
>>>>> to clean the target dir.
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 7:01 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> The build has again failed with the following error:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [ERROR] Command was /bin/sh -c cd /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target
&& /x1/jenkins/tools/java/jdk1.7.0_25-32/jre/bin/java -jar /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire/surefirebooter519234415616367705.jar
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire/surefire511447424665876980tmp
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire/surefire_02243547890429164938tmp
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> We need to check the reason for this.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 5:43 AM, Apache Jenkins Server <
>>>>>> jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> See <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/611/changes
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Changes:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> [imesh] Cleaning and Formatting Code
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------
>>>>>>> [...truncated 126200 lines...]
>>>>>>> Took 23 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/target/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Custom Handlers #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 8 blocks and 137033 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 65.7%
>>>>>>> Took 79 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/cartridge-agent/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/cartidge-agent/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/cartidge-agent-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Cartridge Agent Product #610
>>>>>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 1611 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 14 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-compute/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-compute/1.9.1/jclouds-compute-1.9.1.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-compute/target/jclouds-compute-1.9.1.jar>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-compute/1.9.1/jclouds-compute-1.9.1.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> jclouds Components compute #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 2 blocks and 448217 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 12.8%
>>>>>>> Took 0.18 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-core/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-core/1.9.1/jclouds-core-1.9.1.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-core/target/jclouds-core-1.9.1.jar>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-core/1.9.1/jclouds-core-1.9.1.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> jclouds Components Core #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 1 blocks and 706434 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 4.4%
>>>>>>> Took 0.24 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/stratos-mgt/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-mgt-parent-feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-mgt-parent-feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Stratos Management Aggregator Module #610
>>>>>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 1752 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 7 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/load-balancer/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/loadbalancer-features/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/loadbalancer-features-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Load Balancer Features #610
>>>>>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 1719 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 19 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/sshj/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/net.schmizz.sshj/0.8.1/net.schmizz.sshj-0.8.1.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/sshj/target/net.schmizz.sshj-0.8.1.jar>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/net.schmizz.sshj/0.8.1/net.schmizz.sshj-0.8.1.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> sshj #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 2 blocks and 292285 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 18.3%
>>>>>>> Took 0.14 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/google-jclouds-labs/google-cloud-storage/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/google-cloud-storage/1.9.1/google-cloud-storage-1.9.1.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/google-jclouds-labs/google-cloud-storage/target/google-cloud-storage-1.9.1.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/google-cloud-storage/1.9.1/google-cloud-storage-1.9.1.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> jclouds Google Cloud Storage provider #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 165818 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 80 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/cep/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/cep-extensions/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/cep-extensions-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - CEP Extensions #610
>>>>>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 1713 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 12 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/fabric8/kubernetes-api/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/kubernetes-api/2.2.16/kubernetes-api-2.2.16.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/fabric8/kubernetes-api/target/kubernetes-api-2.2.16.jar>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/kubernetes-api/2.2.16/kubernetes-api-2.2.16.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Fabric8 :: Kubernetes API #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 160 blocks and 829474 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 86.3%
>>>>>>> Took 0.41 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/target/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/target/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Load Balancer - Extension API #610
>>>>>>> Archived 3 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 41299 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 0.11 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Mock IaaS API Client #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 23624 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 19 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/target/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/target/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/target/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Nginx Extension #610
>>>>>>> Archived 4 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 2000 blocks and 6535006 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 90.9%
>>>>>>> Took 4.1 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/target/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Autoscaler #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 303 blocks and 1997162 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 83.3%
>>>>>>> Took 2.3 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Common Server Feature #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 52 blocks and 589268 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 74.3%
>>>>>>> Took 0.43 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/load-balancer/modules/p2-profile-gen/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/apache-stratos-load-balancer-p2-profile-gen/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-load-balancer-p2-profile-gen-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Load Balancer - P2 Profile Generation #610
>>>>>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 23860 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 40 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/guice-assistedinject/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/guice-assistedinject/3.0/guice-assistedinject-3.0.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/guice-assistedinject/target/guice-assistedinject-3.0.jar>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/guice-assistedinject/3.0/guice-assistedinject-3.0.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Guice Assistedinject #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 43545 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 25 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-dependents/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-dependents-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Dependent Projects #610
>>>>>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 1955 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 30 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/styles/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/styles/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - stratos manager admin theme #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 171810 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 89 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Custom Handlers Feature #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 10 blocks and 831640 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 28.3%
>>>>>>> Took 0.28 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/mock-iaas/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/mock-iaas/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Mock IaaS API Feature #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 1020 blocks and 2094446 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 94.1%
>>>>>>> Took 1.5 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/stratos/modules/distribution/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-distribution/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/stratos/modules/distribution/target/apache-stratos-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-distribution/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/stratos/modules/distribution/target/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-distribution/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Distribution #610
>>>>>>> Archived 3 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 10515 blocks and 60391063 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 85.1%
>>>>>>> Took 29 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/mock-iaas/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/mock-iaas-features/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/mock-iaas-features-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Mock IaaS Features #610
>>>>>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 1679 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 0.14 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/target/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Load Balancer #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 96256 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 66 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/openstack-neutron/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/openstack-neutron/1.9.1/openstack-neutron-1.9.1.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/openstack-neutron/target/openstack-neutron-1.9.1.jar>
>>>>>>> to org.apache.stratos/openstack-neutron/1.9.1/openstack-neutron-1.9.1.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> jclouds openstack-neutron api #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 3 blocks and 166919 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 37.1%
>>>>>>> Took 0.14 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/target/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Metadata Client #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 28286 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 59 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.messaging/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.messaging/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.messaging-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.messaging/target/org.apache.stratos.messaging-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.messaging/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.messaging-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Messaging #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 474481 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 0.22 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/cep/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/cep/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Event Processor Server Feature #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 42 blocks and 326948 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 80.8%
>>>>>>> Took 0.21 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.cli/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.cli/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.cli/target/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.cli/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.cli/target/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.cli/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - CLI #610
>>>>>>> Archived 3 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 406082 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 0.21 sec
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-manager-features/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-manager-features-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Manager Features Aggregator Module #610
>>>>>>> Archived 1 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 2004 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 34 ms
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/pom.xml>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>>>>>>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>>>>>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>>>>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build
?
>>>>>>> Apache Stratos - Mock IaaS #610
>>>>>>> Archived 2 artifacts
>>>>>>> Archive block size is 32768
>>>>>>> Received 0 blocks and 69094 bytes
>>>>>>> Compression is 0.0%
>>>>>>> Took 39 ms
>>>>>>> Sending e-mails to: dev@stratos.apache.org
>>>>>>> Sending e-mails to: dev@stratos.apache.org
>>>>>>> channel stopped
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Akila Ravihansa Perera
>>>>> WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.com/
>>>>>
>>>>> Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>
>>>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Gayan Gunarathne
>>> Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc. (http://wso2.com)
>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>> email : gayang@wso2.com  | mobile : +94 775030545 <%2B94%20766819985>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>
>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Akila Ravihansa Perera
> WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.com/
>
> Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com
>



-- 
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Mime
View raw message